Hi Aleksander,

Thanks for your reply.

I want to report an issue with the modem manager in Ubuntu 22.04. Even
though the modem firmware is updated, the modem manager service causes
frequent disconnection issues. However, when I disable the modem manager
service and use qmicli and minicoM methods, the modem works fine without
any disconnections. I tried contacting the modem using Sierra MC7304 &
MC7430, but it did not solve the problem. The modem manager provides all
the necessary details, but it keeps resetting frequently when I use the
internet or live streaming applications.
 I would appreciate your support in resolving this issue.
 Please let me know if you require any additional information or logs.