Hello,

we are now whitelisted at DNSWL.org, which means that our spam scoring will reduce even more, as the whitelisting gives you some sort of credit in SpamAssassin and the like. :-)

Chances are that now people at free.fr, laposte.net and (IMHO also) orange.fr get e-mails from TDF much better. These sites filter our mails for no reason, and their postmasters are anything but responsive.

(Can someone tell me some French curse words I can send those folks, so they finally do their damn job? ;)

I can't make any promises, but... maybe it improves things.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

E-mail to moderators+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how to