Hi,

James Wilde wrote on 2015-03-10 at 14:49:
What's the policy for messages sent to the 'wrong' list?  I've just seen
a message which should have gone to users which was aimed at discuss.
Do we let them through and let someone on the addressed list correct
them?  Presumably we have no way at present to change to destination?

I would, if I was subscribed on the "wrong" list, tell the sender (on the list) where to send it to and why. :-)

Florian