So Im willing to bet that most of the musicians we listen to do drugs, I feel
almost sure that Issac does.  Hmm, most of the greats did have problems, does
that make them bad people? I think not.  I mean, c'mon, Poison, Motley Crue,
Van Halen, Ratt, the list goes on and on, the music world simply benefits
from drug abuse.  If you people didn't listen to big hair rock in the late
80's early 90's I realy do feel for you.  Hmmmm, I think heroin addiction is
a bit honorable, all be it you arent ruining a family, but other then that,
shit, if you can be fucked up all the time and still maintain, Kudos to you,
wish I could do it.  Heres a question, DO ANY OF YOU EVEN DO DRUGS, And if
not, do you look down upon those that do.  Im willing to bet you do.  Grow up
folks, tollerance is the key to understanding.
Jonathan