i don't know if it's congenial to respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with disgust, or if
he will even see this or give a damn, but i have to say something here.

    IT DOES NOT MATTER AT WHAT POINT DURING A BANDS CAREER YOU DISCOVER
THEM!!!    it is almost entirely beyond my control living in po-dunk
southern fucking indiana that i didn't hear about the mouse until just over
a year ago.  sure, i couldh've spent hours on the internet, searching and
longing for a band whose sound made me forget the world exists, but that is
not the way i do business.  that does not mean that you are anymore of a fan
because you've listened to them longer.  they can affect me the same way if
not more because my heart is not cold and dark and obsessed with my own
image of "hey, i've been into the mouse a long time and if anyone....".
listen bozo, who fucking cares about you?  i would hope the others here
would stand behind me in saying, not your stupid ass, Rob.

izzy