1.Who are you/where do you reside/how old are you?

Tom/Chicago/19

 > 2.What is your favorite mouse song?

Talking Shit About a Pretty Sunset, Doin the Cockroach, lately i've been
really digging Lounge (closing time) in the rockin ending part.

 > 3.What are five records you couldn't live without
 > (right now)?

Yo La Tengo--I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One
Pavement--Terror Twilight(of course, can't really lose w/ any of em)
Talking Heads--More Songs About Buildings and Food
Belle and Sebastian--If You're Feeling Sinister
Velvet Underground--self titled
Modest Mouse--This is a Long Drive For Someone.......
yeah, i can count, but i just needed to put in one more album

>4. Putting records on the internet for free download:
 > bad or good?

it's alright as long as you don't take it to extreme levels (i.e. getting
everything over the internet and never buying anything)

 > 5.  Ebay, bad or good?

good sometimes, utterly ridiculous most of the time. lots of times i'll see
things on there that i have up for ridiculous amounts of money or things
that can easily be bought elsewhere on the internet.

 > 6.  Russ winning the hottest male contest, is he
 > voting for himself or what?

i have no idea what this question is about

 > 7.  Do you own the Japaneese Tour EP?

nope

 > 8.  First live show?

R.E.M.

 > 9.  Worst live show?

shitty punk band at the Fireside Bowl.

 > 10.  Favorite sound?

like musically? probably the beach boys vocals

 >11.  least favorite sound?

fingernails against chalkboard

 > 12.  girls posting their pictures and email addresses
 > on the internet bad/good?

once again, i have no idea where this question is coming from

 > 13.  What book should every person in america read?

"On The Road" Jack Kerouac
"Breakfast of Champions" Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

 > 14.  Signing to a major bad/good?

it's alright, i don't mind

 > 15.  Wearing the t-shirt of the band you are going to
 > see?

do i need to answer this one?

 > 16.  Modest Mouse list being oft-off the topic
 > bad/good?

good, because it has modest mouse as a base subject, so there'll always be
mm talk on here

 > 17.  Favorite beer?

rolling rock

 > 18.  Favorite color?

green maybe

 > 19.  What are you going to name your first born child?

Julian

 > 20.  Five favorite movies (the question that tells
 > tons about a person)?

Real Genius
Shine
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels