>1.Who are you/where do you reside/how old are you?
Shane "Donkey Rock" Overbay.....24

>2.What is your favorite mouse song?
i like pack of wild family dogs....sad sad song
>3.What are five records you couldn't live without
Sonic Youth - Washing Machine
Built TO Spill - Keep It LIke A Secret
Nuetral Milk HOtel - The Aeroplane one
Ganger - Hammock Style
Cat Power - WHat would the Community THink

>4. Putting records on the internet for free download:
>bad or good? Great!!!! ANything free is great!  I dont give a fuck what
>people say about bands losing money!!! THEY WONT!! THis has been going
>on for years with VHS, people will always copy, but there will be
>plenty of people who will always want the "original" copy too!

>5.  Ebay, bad or good?
Ok...if you dont get Jewed!

>6.  Russ winning the hottest male contest, is he
>voting for himself or what? WHat happened?

>7.  Do you own the Japaneese Tour EP?
nope
>8.  First live show?
BEach Boys in 88

>9.  Worst live show?
I'd actually have to say Sonic Youth at Brown University...Sonic YOuth
wasnt into it, and Brown University student body was tooo ritzy for me!
>13.  What book should every person in america read?
100 Years of SOlitude by Garcia Marquez
>17.  Favorite beer?
Natural Light
>18.  Favorite color?
crimson red
>19.  What are you going to name your first born child?
burrito or donkey
>20.  Five favorite movies (the question that tells tons about a person)?

Tenchi The Movie - Daughter Of Darkness
American Beauty
HI Fidelity
GUmmo