i saw us maple 6 times this summer.  at first i didn't know what to think
but after the 4th show they grew on me.  At the Seattle show this past
summer, Al, the lead singer kept harassing this odd looking mongol in the
front and jacked his hat.  did anyone see this?  i picked up their last
album 'talker' and i really dig it.  the guys from Maple are really nice.
Al Johsnon works at a pawn shop.  The other guitarist paints dogs for a
living.  Aristocrats bring him their dogs and he paints portraits of them.
The bass player is a social worker.  And the drummer writes all the songs,
every last note.  I am full of useless info.

anyhow,
josh

speedy motorcycle, wont you change me
in a world of funny changes, speedy motorcycle won't you change me