ho-hum. here the gat come

as for rating pinball (is anyone else a pinball fan around here? if you
arent , to paraphrase hamlet "GET THEE TO AN ARCADE". because i used to
think pinball sucked and then i played a few games and it rocks your
world)
the best known pinball game ever ever ever made
is GUNS AND ROSES PINBALL. you cant beat this fuckin game. put a quarter
in and it goes "YOU IN THE JUNGLE BABY". its got so many GNR references
in it. it makes me clean up a mess in my pants everytime. so yeah. GNR
gets my all time rockin pinball game.
whodunnit gets like a 7.5 out of ten. its way too easy. i mean hell i
put my 50 cents in and got 8 free games. what the hell kinda shit is
that. i dont really live around too many pinball games so its tough for
me to find the good ones. and they more often than not end up sucking.
another great pinball game used to be at TT the bears in cambridge mass
(behind the middle east). it was this boxing game that had a boxer in
the middle who would turn around everytime you got a chance to bout, and
you would whack him with the ball a certain nunmber of times in the
allotted time frame. if you kicked his ass you went up in the ranks,
much like mike tysons punch out (BANZAI! - piston honda). in the corners
you could jump rope your ball and use it as a punching bag. very very
innovative.

pinball games i hate include "black rose" and "medival madness". medival
madness is the only pinball game on campus, and its way too easy to lose
all three balls immediately. its one of those ones where youve got to
accumulate loop shots to get multiballs. and if you dont get the loops
or you dont hit the multiball switch, you aint got shit.
high speed is a good game too. as is Congo and South park. and i wont
even go into the star wars episode one game. it blew my mind when i
first played it.

shit man. now im jonesing.
russ - see my hearts reflection in your eyes