hi,

I've been playing around with internal redirects of POST requests.  They
seem to work fine as long as I don't call Apache::content() or any other
function that reads a request's content.  However, as soon as I read it,
internal_redirect ceases to work (it just freezes until the connection
times out). I've looked around for any info explaining how mod_perl handles
internal POST redirects, but couldn't find anything useful (should I be
asking this on an Apache list?).  I'd appreciate any pointer on this matter.

Brief background of the problem:  I'm trying to see if I can detect which
button was used to submit a form and redirect the request to a
corresponding url.  My current restraints are: 1) the form must be POSTed;
2) this process must be transparent to the user, which means that I need to
use internal redirects.

Thanks in advance

---
Dmitry Beransky