Hi all

I have asked this before, but I still haven't managed to shed any light
on it, so I was hoping that somebody might be able to shed some more
light.

(While you're about it, have a look at the site we have just launched :
http://www.orgasmicwines.com - mod_perl & mysql based site.)

If I store my sessionID in an environment variable (or in $r->notes), I
can see it in other Apache:: modules, but when I try to log it using the
the CustomLog directive in httpd.conf, the environment variable (or
$r->notes) is blank.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that I'm setting the ENV
variable in a PerlAuthenHandler, before %ENV is set up?  And that
shouldn't affect $r->notes, should it?

Any help greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Clint