Hi. I have two servers, mod_perl:80 + plain:8080, and I have the old
problem of eliminating :8080. I've read the guide and several docs but I
haven't found the solution yet. My mod_perl:80 gets a request and asks for
a document on plain:8080, the deal is that links on the document requested
are shown in the status bar as myserver:8080/whatever.html. I just want to
get rid of that 8080, not to redirect to anywhere.

  I've been playing with RewriteRules and ProxyPass in the plain server
but didn't work. Don't know if it can be done... TIA

--
  Luis