I have found the problem over the weekend. It apears to be a problem with my
EmbperlFilter and ApacheSSI. I forgot to mention this important piece of
information.

Looking back through the list I found reference to the fact that Cookies and
Embperl do not work well through the filter. Looking through the source code
none of the http_header stuff is setup if the output of Execute is to memory
(which it is in the case of EmbperlFilter right now).

You made a sugestion then that the epio stuff could go through STDOUT with a
couple of changes. I tried a few things but abandoned the attempt and converted
all of my SSI include directives to Execute methods.

I think I prefer this in the long run anyway.

--
Owen