> Does anyone has a modified version of the Sandwich module that passes
> the header and footer files through the SSI handler ? the version I've
> download does it only for the body of the document.

The point of Apache::Sandwich is to append a preset
header/footer to all HTML (or whatnot) files. If
you wanted your own header footer via SSI, it defeats
the purpose since you would have to include those in
potentially a lot of files.

If you're talking about including SSI in the actual
headers/footers that are displayed by Apache::Sandwich,
then remember you control what the headers/footers are.
For my setup, my header is not static. It's a mod_perl
script that does cookie checking, prints the date and
does a few other things. So if you want yours dynamic,
just make the header an actual script and not a static
HTML file. You can then (the most simple form) read in
any files you want, ala SSI as well as do some other fun
stuff.

Jim
--
Jim Serio - [EMAIL PROTECTED]