> I have browsed my graphic libraries and put some eagles and other birds at:
>
> http://www.jazzvalley.com/modperl/symbols/index.html
>
> I am not a graphist, but those willing to make a sketch of a logo (assuming
> there is an eagle on it) may use some of that stuff.

I loved the drawings as they are closer to being a logo-like vs the real
photos. Especially I liked:
http://www.jazzvalley.com/images/modperl/animals/birds/gif/hawk7.gif
http://www.jazzvalley.com/images/modperl/animals/birds/gif/baldegl1.gif
http://www.jazzvalley.com/images/modperl/animals/birds/gif/baldegl3.gif

I don't think there would be a problem with ORA, as this work for their
books promotion... we see camel everywhere. Personally I've no problem
adding a copyright note on the same page with image.

Here is a new idea:

Eagle on top of camel and the Apache feather somewhere in a middle...
probably too complicated for a small scaled logo...

Stas Bekman  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.singlesheaven.com/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC at  www.singlesheaven.com/stas/TULARC
www.apache.org  & www.perl.com  == www.modperl.com  ||  perl.apache.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven    http://www.singlesheaven.com