I'm trying to set up a lightweight Apache Proxy as reccomended for mod_perl
situations. I have the proxy set up on a different box, and for the proxy
config I have:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ProxyPass        / http://the.other.machine:80/
ProxyPassReverse / http://the.other.machine:80/
</VirtualHost>

This works fine, except "the.other.machine" gets the Host header as
"the.other.machine" and NOT whatever is passed to the proxy by the client. As a
result, virtual servers with the same IP but different name are NOT working!

Help! Any ideas on getting around this?

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           [EMAIL PROTECTED] :