I am trying to implement a small mod_perl handler that will
affect the whole site, but at the same time should also let
every other handler do its work.

I have tried the following in my httpd.conf:

<LocationMatch />
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler My::Handler
</LocationMatch>

<Location /hello>
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler Apache::Hello
</Location>

But that means that Location /hello is not affected by
My::Handler and if I change the order of the Location
sections /hello doesn't work anymore (Can't be found).

Is there a way of implementing a handler affecting the whole
site without having to add it to every location and directory
directive in the httpd.conf? (I would like the following
module to take over when I return DECLINED, but that doesn't
work the way I did it.)

Kees