I use Apache config file with
PerlTransHandler entry. Yes I set
DECLINED, but actually it doesn't matter
in this case, because the LAST
handler out of all installed PerlTransHandlers in the
file actually gets invoked by Apache in my test.
If it be the FIRST, I would suspect that I
messed up return codes.

You said it works fine for you... What is your set
up?!

Best regards,
Evg

"Andrei A. Voropaev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How did you try to set it? It works for me fine.

Do you know that if your PerlTransHandler returns OK then no other
TransHandlers are executed? If you want others to work then return DECLINED

Andrei