Waa!!! So far nobody who answered even doubted that
it should be possible to have more then one
PerlTransHandler. The "Eagle" book also says
that it should be possible. People suggested that
either my mod_perl built with wrong flags or I messed
up return codes OK/DECLINED (which I didn't!).

Is what you saying documented somewhere?!!!

Thanks,
Evg

--------------------
darren chamberlain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You're not missing anything. You can only have one translation handler. In
the case of the two TransHandlers, the second definition masks the first.

Can't you just rewrite the SimpleTranslation::handler to be
ModeratelyComplexTranslation::handler, and do the Right Thing in that one
handler? I.e., if every request is being passed through 2 handlers, why not
consolidate them into one handler?

darren

--
If God had not given us sticky tape, it would have been necessary to invent
it.