Hi,

I just upgraded to Embperl 1.2.1 and I've broken my internet server!$%

It appears the problem is I have some perl routines that go
print <<EOF
<HTML>
EOF

etc.. That was probably the wrong thing to do. I think the HTML is
coming out before the http headers. Well I've tried the
$optRedirectStdout feature but all the HTML is quoted so I get
&lt;HTML&gt; etc which is no good. I've tried $optDisableHtmlScan, but
that doesn't help.

I've tried to print to OUT instead of STDOUT, but OUT doesn't seem to be
in the right namespace (No, I'm not a perl guru). And I've tried to pass
the OUT descriptor to the routine using \*OUT or *OUT{IO}, but none of
this works.

HELP!

--
Chris Bitmead