>The troll vanisheth!

ha!

Reminds me of the Zen story of an old fisherman in a boat on a lake in a heavy can't
see your hands fog. He bumps into another boat, and shouts at the other guy, "Look
where you're going would you! You almost knocked me over."  He pulls up beside the
boat and is about to give the other guy a piece of his mind, but when he looks in the
other boat, he discovers that no one else is there.

Flame trolls on mailing lists are virtual empty boats, whose only value is the
sometimes humorous apoplexy elicited in the old sea salts on the list.

Ed