> Is it possible to have Apache build up a page using Server Side
> Includes and
> then pass the page to EmbPerl. If so, what do I need to do to my apache
> httpd.conf file to get it to work (if modules are required please let me
> know where I can get precompiled NT ones if possible)

You need Apache::SSI to handle the SeverSideIncludes, then you can use
either Apache::Filter or Apache::OutputChain to chain Embperl. In the first
case you need a module call HTML::EmbperlFilter (or similar, search the
modperl mailing list archive for the source), for the second possibilty you
HTML::EmbperlChain (it's available on CPAN). Since all aditional module pure
Perl, you should be able to install them on NT without a C compiler. If you
have trouble with the setup, try to search the modperl mailinig list
archives, there were several discussion about that in the past.

Gerald