[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ask Bjoern Hansen) wrote:

>On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Ken Williams wrote:
>
>>   * make a new module with a new name, since some of my changes have changed
>>     the interface, or
>>   * usurp the Apache::AuthCookie module and provide a clear
>>     stepwise migration
>>     path?  Doug said he'd be willing to make me the maintainer.
>
>The last. Much better than leaving a module around not to be maintained.

This seems to be the consensus.  I'll start myself a CVS project so I can start
keeping track of my changes. =)

Can someone set the maintainer of Apache::AuthCookie to be me?

>If the interface haven't changed too much you might even be able to do
>some backwards compatibility thing.

Yeah, I think I'll change the names of a couple methods, make those the new
interface, and keep the old methods around for a couple of releases.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum