>     I've read all the documentation on how to run 2 different httpd, one
> for lightweight serving and a mod_perl enabled daemon. Also read the
> threads about this last weeks.
>
>     But there's one thing that I can't imagine. When I run top, how do I
> tell memory/cpu consumption from lightweight daemons from the mem/cpu
> consumption from mod_perl daemons?

You didn't read *all* the documentation, since it's all there:
http://perl.apache.org/guide/scenario.html#One_Plain_and_One_mod_perl_enabl

(hint: You give the executables different names)

But once you start using mod_perl for real, you will be able to tell the
difference without the above trick, since the difference in size is about
1:5 to 1:15 depening on the number of code you load in...

Stas Bekman    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC     http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org    modperl.sourcegarden.org   perlmonth.com    perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven    http://www.singlesheaven.com