Hi All-
        I am building a pretty in depth architecture for our new service
using ModPerl. I've done a lot of large scale/high traffic apps in modperl
before but never in conjunction with a network attached file server. I am
thinking that it would really make my life easy to have one central
repository of code, databases and sundry files that all the servers share
( making it easy to swap out servers, add servers etc since its a central
file repository that everyone just hooks into ).

My question is : Has anyone experienced any 'gotchas' in putting perl code
that modperl handlers use on a Network Attached file server like a network
appliance box ( www.netapp.com )? I am assuming that there are no real
issues but before i go blow a ton of cash on this thing I wanted to be
sure that no one had found a problem.

Thanks for any pointers.
John Armstrong