When you start your server, make sure the error log contains a line
identifying itself as "Apache/1.3.11 (Unix) mod_perl/1.21".

Also, make sure you compiled with EVERYTHING=1

--
<Matt/>

Details: FastNet Software Ltd - XML, Perl, Databases.
Tagline: High Performance Web Solutions
Web Sites: http://come.to/fastnet http://sergeant.org
Available for Consultancy, Contracts and Training.