> ....and pardon the newbie question, but by "modules" are you referring
> to ".pm" files placed in the perl lib directory? OR to some other
> mod_perl type file/cofiguration?
>
> Keith
>
> >.... The best technique is to write all your code using
> > modules and having only a few lines of code in the scripts.

I meant the Perl module, not Apache's mod_foo.

  % perldoc -q module

[snipped]
=head1 Found in /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/pod/perlfaq7.pod

=head2 How do I create a module?

A module is a package that lives in a file of the same name.  For
example, the Hello::There module would live in Hello/There.pm.  For
details, read L<perlmod>.  You'll also find L<Exporter> helpful.  If
you're writing a C or mixed-language module with both C and Perl, then
you should study L<perlxstut>.
[snipped]

Stas Bekman    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC     http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org    modperl.sourcegarden.org   perlmonth.com    perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven    http://www.singlesheaven.com