Hi, I have isolated the problem, but it just made me more puzzled. The
problem is not in that file itself, but in "homepage.htm" which is also an
ASP file, in which I tried to open a MySQL connection. When I call
DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:database=...;host=...","myusername","mypasswd"),
it will generate the segmentation fault. But the same statement will
execute just well if put into a standalone Perl program, so I am really
puzzled by what's going on here.

Di, Yu
4.6