On 13-Apr-2000 Gerald Richter wrote:
>> Trying to use Apache::Session with Embperl 1.2.1, mod_perl 1.21,
>> Apache 1.3.9.
>> I've got this running on another machine just fine with the exact
>> same setup (I
>> think).
>>

>> When I try access an Embperl page that uses %udat I get:
>>
>> [Thu Apr 13 14:51:05 2000] [notice] Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) mod_perl/1.21
>> configured -- resuming normal operations
>> panic: restartop
>> [Thu Apr 13 14:51:23 2000] [notice] child pid 14373 exit signal
>> Segmentation
>> Fault (11)
>>

> Any chance to get a stack backtrace from gdb? Is mod_perl link staticly into
> Apache or loaded as DSO? If the second, than upgrade to mod_perl 1.22

If you tell me what to do I'll try to get a stack backtrace.

mod_perl is staticly linked.

--
Jason Bodnar + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + Tivoli Systems

Second class?  What about Social Security, bus discounts, Medic-Alert
jewelery, Gold Bond powder, pants all the way up to your armpits, and
all those other senior perks?  Oh, if you ask me, old folks have it
pretty sweet.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in
                   "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"