On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, David Harris wrote:

> This list is hosted on a qmail ezmlm combination at the apache boxen,
> no? Well, we could setup the list to strip the HTML section out of
> multipart/alternative messages and bounce those messages which are only
> HTML.
>
> Some of the code already exists at http://www.qmail.org/no-alternative
> but it should be extended a bit. I also have a procmail filter setup so
> I hardly ever actually see the HTML messages.
>
> I don't have to time to set this up now (blame consulting jobs that drag
> on), but I thought I'd suggest it.

Thanks, David

I don't think we are out to force some filters at the incoming posts at
this point. My post was more as a reminder. I hope we wil never reach the
moment where we will have to apply filters at the maillist server side.

However feel free to set your own filters and share it with others
(probably to be placed on the site under yet another messy link :)

>  - David Harris
>    Principal Engineer, DRH Internet Inc.

Stas Bekman             | JAm_pH    --    Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/      | mod_perl Guide  http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://perl.org    http://stason.org/TULARC/
http://singlesheaven.com| http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org