On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 02:16:09PM -0700, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Michael J Schout wrote:
>
> >     Apache-TicketAccess-0.10.tar.gz
>
> cool, but, there's already a module named Apache::TicketAccess, listed in
> the apache-modlist.html:
>
> TicketAccess  bdpO    Ticket based access/authentication      MPB

Does this entry in the apache-modlist exist anywhere?  I looked for it on CPAN,
but I cant even find MPB's directory on CPAN.  If the module is no longer in
existance, then maybe my module can replace it?

I dont know what else I would name it.  It is extremely similar to the
TicketAccess system in the eagle book, with a lot of extra features added in.

Mike