From: Jerrad Pierce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 1:45 PM
To: 'Michael Nachbaur'
Subject: RE: Authorization questions

Why not rely upon the underlying filesystem's ACL's...

Have the REMOTE_USER be in various groups on the system, to gain various
priveleges to various files... (and set euid and egid within your module)?

  o _
 /|/ |           Jerrad Pierce             \ | __|_ _|
 /||/           http://pthbb.org          .  | _|   |