| I have a problem loading pictures on IE5, www.obsequie.com and
| www.obsequie.com.ar ->(this redirect to www.obsequie.com) is having
troubles
| ith load images from IE5, with Netscape all is ok but with IE5 no images
on
| the screen, is a problem about apache?

If you even get MSIE not to recognise things, you propably messed up real
bad. Most of the time, IE accepts about anything - and thus masquerade the
fact that something is really wrong. It's the only browser I know which
totally refuses to obey any standards in the returned headers and makes it's
own decision: processing a text/plain or even image/* document as html as
soon as it sees a <html> tag, accepting images just because somewhere in the
datastream it recognises something, regardless of content-type headers etc.
etc. etc.

>From what I see I think you seriously messed up proxiepass, proxyreverse and
303/304 redirects. It seems to be a http 1.1 specific problem also... But
wait... what kind of config do you have anyway? See this:

[ime@gtw ~/.html]$ wget -S
http://www.obsequie.com/imagenes/header/obsequie.gif
--17:57:36--  http://www.obsequie.com:80/imagenes/header/obsequie.gif
           => `obsequie.gif'
Connecting to www.obsequie.com:80... connected!
2 Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 02:23:37 GMT
3 Server: Apache/1.3.4 (Unix)
4 Last-Modified: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:01:54 GMT
5 ETag: "20906f7-917-38b41282"
6 Accept-Ranges: bytes
8 Connection: close
9 Content-Type: image/gif
10 Warning: 13 :80 Heuristic expiration         <-------------------- ?
11 Warning: 99 :80 Expiry checking disabled     <--------------------- ?
12 Age: 1535620

Please... if you want some help, provide us  with more details and show us
relevant sections of your httpd.conf.

Ime