OK,
After further investigation, it seems that Oraperl/DBI/DBD, etc. are not at
fault!
I'm formatting the data for display using Perl formats and displaying it as
pre-formatted output using <pre></pre> tags.
This works great for CGI, but mod_perl seems to be having trouble with the
write() calls to dump the data.  Again, there are no errors, but no output
either.
Anyone have any experience with this??

Please CC replies to my email address.
Thanks in advance!

I have several CGI scripts that I am in the process of moving to a new
server using mod_perl and Apache.  The scripts connect to an Oracle database
using the Oraperl module wrapper for DBI and DBD::Oracle.
--------- Lot's of erroneous stuff deleted -------------------------------

Ralph Hughes                     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Engineer                     334-260-3200
Anteon Corp.                            DSN 596-5631
Montgomery, AL