Hi !

I am a newbie as well, but I've been frying my ass over mod_perl and ASP
for the last few days, and I think I can answer this one.

Once you get Perl working on your OS, you will be able to compile mod_perl,
and, consequently, compile/build Apache::ASP.

Therefore the answer would be : YES it will run; Once you compile Prel, the
rest will be platform-independent.

BUT, if you want to start conquering your freedom, I suggest you to Start
using FreeBSD, Linux, OpenBSD, NetBSD, or other free platform.

I hope it helps.

[]s

Capriotti