I've been tyring for the past several days to stop the
infamous "Undefined Subroutine" messages.  I implemented
"solution 2" by adding a "require" statement in all of my scripts.
That still didn't do it.

However, I just started using "do" and everything is working fine now.
I know that "do" unconditionaly re-loads and re-compiles the perl
script, but I wondering does a script still benefit from "mod_perl"
if it uses "do" to load the perl libraries that it uses.

Also, are the "do" scripts reloaded for each request or is it only once
per unique script invocation.

Thanks,

Pierre