The file t/logs/error_log is never created.  httpd fails because
/t/conf/httpd.conf looks more like a pod file than a httpd.conf.

How is the correct httpd.conf file supposed to be created?

What can I do to determine why the creation is not happening??

Steve Bauer

Stas Bekman wrote:

> On Mon, 8 May 2000, Steve Bauer wrote:
>
> > I have apache 1.3.12, and mod_perl 1.23.  both apache and mod_perl build
> > successfully, but make test fails. the output from "make test" is:
> >
> > cp t/conf/mod_perl_srm.conf t/conf/srm.conf

httpd fails to start because of the following.