hi,

The present system is having the following access control system.
If the request is from a perticular ip address/domain name mentioned in
config file
it will give access directly with out authenticating (like asking for user
name /password)
else it will promte for user name /password for authentication and this is
working file.

So,now the requirement is instead of giving unlimited access for all the
requests coming
from any domain mentioned in config file i want to limit the number of
sessions so that
if the limit exceeds i don't want to give the access.so, for this i have
written an handler in
mod_perl and put it in <location /> in httpd.conf file but the problem is
when i return the file from my handler using send_fd(filehandle) it returns
the document but it will not parse the
ssis or gif images in the document so is there any way were in i can send
the document with ssis
and images.I highly appreciate u'r help.

Thank you
regards
kiran