Newbie to the list, apologies if this is a FAQ, but I checked the
archives...
I built a modperl-enabled server, (Apache/1.3.9 Ben-SSL/1.37 (Unix)
mod_perl/1.21) and have been running it for some time.  I have the
mod_perl as a shared module, and I recently enabled it to start
development.  I have a startup script in operation and things work fine,
until I try to preload any sort of DBI module.  I tried Mysql,
DBI::mysql, Apache::DBI, all to no avail.  The server gives no error
message, it simply acts as though it is starting, but does not show up
in the process list.  Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.