Kenneth> Hi perlers,
Kenneth> It seems that CGI->cookie() is not always returning the right thing.

Kenneth> For example, three clients A, B and C send to the server three different
Kenneth> session keys X, Y and Z repectively. In some circumstances, CGI->cookie()
Kenneth> gives Y as A's cookie, Z as B's and X as C's, while they _are_ sending
Kenneth> the correct ones. The problem seems to be solved now by replacing
Kenneth> CGI-> cookie() with CGI::Cookie->fetch.

You know, I'd give a wager that this is because CGI::cookie is not
always recognizing that the first parameter is "CGI" when called
as CGI->cookie().  In fact, I had a problem the other day with that
too.  Try changing CGI->cookie() (not documented as working, I see
only instance calls, not class calls in "perldoc CGI") with CGI::cookie().