This isn't a big issue, but I'm curious if anyone else has seen this.
 I had 'use POSIX;' in one of my modules which was supposedly being
 reloaded with Apache::StatINC.

 If while editing my code I had a syntax error, and the module would
 either return "Internal Server Error" or "Document Contains No Data".

 However when I fixed it those server children that had attempted to
 process the module while it was broken, could never recover. I would
 have to completely restart apache.

 Is this a POSIX problem? A mod_perl problem? Like I said, I've fixed it
 by not using POSIX ( which is probably the more correct way to do it
 anyway ), but I'm still interested in seeing if anyone else has
 experienced this.

  Frank Wiles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  http://frank.wiles.org