Perrin> "Randal L. Schwartz" wrote:

>> I'm getting this on every startup:
>>
>> Constant subroutine XHTML_DTD redefined at /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/constant.pm line
>175.
>>
>> what's this about?

Perrin> That would be the mandatory warning for redefined inlined subroutines.
Perrin> That particular one looks like it comes from CGI.pm.  You can make this
Perrin> stop by using Apache::Symbol.

Yeah, it's CGI.pm alright.  So do I complain to Lincoln to fix it, or
is it just a synergy thing between mod_perl, Apache, and CGI.pm that I'll
have to live with?