Hi

First of all, I ask my apologises with the list. In the text:
> could I do it (I don't like the list, but I couldn't find this >information
in the documentation).

I wanted to say: I don't want to bother the list with my question, but I
couldn't find this information in the documentation :-)

Michael, I'm very interested in your postgresql patch, but my doubt is how is
the performance of DBI::Store with postgresql vs. FileStore. Did you see any
difference?

Thanks all for your help

Michael Schout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 29, 2036 at 12:21:26AM +0000, Edgardo Szulsztein wrote:
> > Hi again
> >
> > It worked great. Thanks for the help!
> >
> > Now, I would like to make it work with the postgresql database server.
How

http://webmail.netscape.com.