>I am trying to limit the execution of a mod_perl script by setting the
>limit of RLimitCPU. But
>this does not seem to work. I am using apache 1.3.12 , mod_perl. I
>tired using the module
>Apache::Resource but even that did not work.
>
>Does any body know why this is or am i missing something.

The RLimit stuff only affects processes forked from the httpd children (ie. CGI
processes).  mod_perl code is part of the webserver child, so the limits don't apply.
You'll need to look into limiting the httpd processes using another method (like in
the shell that's used to launch the httpd parent).

...Steve

--
Steve van der Burg
Information Services