On 11:48 AM 5/26/00 -0700, Jeffrey W. Baker said:
>On Fri, 26 May 2000, William Deegan wrote:
>
> > Does this new release mean I connot use Oracle as the backing store?
>
>Were you using it before?  If so, it was purely accidental that it
>worked.  I am working on an Oracle backing store right now, which i might
>even finish today, but I didn't include it in 1.50 because I didn't
>consider feature parity with 1.03.

I've been using it with any noticeable problems, but I've not pushed large
amounts of data through it either. I'm using Oracle 8.0.5 for Solaris.

   id                         VARCHAR2(16),
   length                     NUMBER,
   a_session                  LONG,
   created_datetime           DATE,
   modified_datetime          DATE

As you can see, I actually added to new fields, and altered your module
code to populate them. This way I can clean up inactive sessions easily.

The code I used to connect :

             tie %::session, 'Apache::Session::DBI', $session_id,
                 {
                     DataSource => $conf::db_session_dsn,
                     UserName   => $conf::db_session_user,
                     Password   => $conf::db_session_pass,