Moving GIF files on some of our pages seem to *keep* reloading the
whole time I stay on the page.  My browser is set to only compare a
document in its cache to the network version once per session.  What
gives?

I don't see anything in the configs that looks very closely related....
The one place I *ever* use a no_cache is on the user's registration.
Would that last for a whole session? (I commented it out, just in
case?)

I'd seen this in the logs, but only had it do it to me today (after
testing the registration....maybe related.)

Thanks, all.
Paul