Try running HTML::Clean on your template, instead of using CPU for
every request to strip output.

I've done this with some success on a few projects..

Also, Apache::ASP users can activate HTML::Clean to post-process all
HTML output, which can result in 20-40% savings.

I read somewhere that 5 bytes is equivalent to 1ms on a 28.8
connection, so these types of optimizations are generally worth the
effort.

--
Paul Lindner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]