:)

>Now that I
> think of it, I
> started using the init handler technique *after* I read
> through RequestNotes...
> Maybe I stole it unconsciously... Sorry Geoff...

so worries - this is open source, so feel free to do what you wish.  I would
hope that's what we're doing here - exchanging ideas, expertise, and, in
general, maximixing eachother's valuable time :)

As somebody mentioned recently in the browser identity thread, there are
lots of Apache:: modules out there - I was just trying to remind folks that
RequestNotes is around if they need it...

--Geoff