Alvar Freude ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said something to this effect:
> Hi,
>
> I want to create a service which filters HTML files like this:
> http://www.a-blast.org/web-blast.html ==>
> http://www.a-blast.org/web-blast.plx?url=http://www.nsa.gov/programs/employ/
>
> The user should enter a proxy in his Browser config, e.g.
> superproxy2000.here.org:7777, and after this he can surf through the web
> and gets filtered files.
>
> Is this possible with mod_perl and md_proxy?

This is what mod_proxy does on its own, no mod_perl needed.

If you wanted to do it in "pure" mod_perl (no mod_proxy), write a
TransHandler similar to the ones listed in chapter 7 of the Eagle book,
pp 368 - 381 (pp 372 - 373, for example, is an anonymoizing proxy, and
pp 374 - 381 is an ad-blocking proxy). This chapter is available on the
web in its entirety at http://www.modperl.com/book/chapters/ch7.html.

Pretty simple, all in all.

(darren)

--
Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.