> > I have also noted a fair amount of
> >     [Wed Jul 19 16:01:58 2000] [notice] child pid 24703 exit signal
> > Segmentation Fault (11)

I get this, too, a *LOT*.

> Err... I'm convinced that our current mod_ssl 2.6.5 is 100% stable
> and does not produce any segfaults. If you really get segfaults, some
> other component causes it.  Let me guess: You're running PHP or
> mod_ssl+OpenSSL as a DSO underf Solaris, right?

Forgive the "me, too"-ism, here, but this problem just won't seem to go
away.  I'm running on HP-UX B.10.20 (best the company will spring for)
on a PARISC1.1 9000/891.  I probably did build DSO, though, and I
really don't need it. Hmm.... think the same prob might apply here?

> If no, then I've no clue and you have to attach a debugger to find
out
> where it segfaults.

Somebody suggest a debugger? I'm feeling pretty ignorant, here, and
unfortunately won't have any time to RTFM for a few weeks yet.
(~mumblegrumble~)

Paul